Brand & Content Marketing Manager (US – Remote)
NetBox Labs is looking for a Brand & Content Marketing Manager with 4+ years of experience to amplify and extend the widely recognized NetBox open source brand and NetBox Labs commercial brand. Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you will align and boost our commercial and community brands across multiple content channels, drive brand maturity and consistency, and enhance our content marketing engine. This is a hands-on, high-visibility role that will be responsible for both strategy and execution while working closely with executives and a cross-functional team. Your ultimate goal is to establish the brand and content foundations for an innovative, rapidly-scaling, and market-defining business.
Interested? To apply, send your credentials to email@example.com.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing content marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and demand generation
- Producing high-impact, SEO-optimized, content, including blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, podcasts, community content such as virtual meetups and demos, and product videos
- Researching our customers, users, and community and using those findings to craft meaningful brand and content assets that drive engagement and connection to NetBox and NetBox Labs
- Amplifying the reach and recognition of the NetBox Labs brand
- Driving campaign effectiveness, through website traffic and conversion through a cohesive content strategy
- Establishing standardized, compelling brand elements, e.g. messaging, visual, and more, and leveraging core brand elements across content channels
- Development, execution and measurement of a social media strategy that increases engagement and activity around our brand in key social channels
- Assisting with live and virtual event planning, promotion, and execution
- Development of digital marketing assets, including ad creative, landing pages, and social graphics.design iteration, content expansion, campaign and event landing pages, and information hierarchy
You will work closely with:
- Go-to-market (GTM) leadership to align brand and content strategy with our broader GTM strategy and efforts
- Product and product marketing teams to leverage our high velocity product development and delivery, expansive product vision, and strategic position in the network automation landscape to amplify our brand and fill our content pipeline
- The NetBox open source maintainers and community to amplify our community’s contributions and the open source NetBox brand
- The executive team to align our brand with the values and culture of the company and community and shape the way NetBox Labs connects with potential customers, employees, partners, and community members
It would be fantastic if you have the following background:
- 4+ years as a brand and content marketer building programs and processes from the ground up and directly executing brand and content strategies
- Excellence in all facets of content creation including creative ideation, project management, editorial operations, and production
- Portfolio of compelling content across multiple channels, including social media, blogs, podcasts, videos, events, websites, etc.
- A creative and strategic mindset and experimentalist approach for leveraging content and brand assets to maximize brand impact, reach, and demand gen
- Direct experience in enterprise SaaS or comfort with highly technical audiences and content
- Proficiency in managing content production across channels, including social media, blogs, podcasts, video, virtual and in-person events, websites, etc.
- Great communication, interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in both inbound and outbound demand generation
- Experience working with open source projects and communities
- Direct experience in the networking industry
Our culture and values:
- We own and solve problems with an innovative mindset and high attention to detail. We are always striving for improvements in our platform and methodologies.
- We put our community first and support our colleagues by sharing our knowledge and providing constructive feedback.
- We value simplicity and focus and think twice before adding complexity.
- Given we are a remote-first team located all over the world, we value strong communication skills and an open, transparent culture. We use Google Apps, Slack, Zoom and Notion to collaborate in real time and work asynchronously. We also get together during the year at company events, plus at industry conferences, and meetups.
Comp and benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Meaningful, early employee Series A equity
- Flexible, unlimited PTO
- Choice of tech – choose your laptop when you join
- Top of market medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401k
About NetBox Labs:
NetBox Labs helps companies build and manage complex networks. We help customers accelerate network automation by delivering open, composable products and supporting the network automation community.
The company’s NetBox Cloud product offers an enterprise-grade, SaaS version of open source NetBox — the world’s most popular network source of truth. NetBox Labs is the commercial steward of NetBox and Orb, the next-generation open source network observability platform.
With dozens of customers like Dartmouth College and Constant Contact, and backed by investment from GGV Capital, Grafana Labs CEO Raj Dutt, Flybridge, IBM, Salesforce Ventures, and Mango Capital; NetBox Labs is building the open, composable network automation stack for networking teams.