Frontend Engineer (UK/EU)
NetBox Labs is looking for a Frontend Engineer with 5+ years of UI/UX experience to work within our engineering team on our SaaS platform.
In this role you will bring:
- Skills to design beautiful user interfaces for our SaaS products
- Strong ES6, HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience of GitHub, Docker and Sentry
- Ability to work autonomously: given an outline of a feature, you’re able to make UX and design decisions with confidence
- Great communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
You will work closely with:
- Backend engineers to integrate and help craft our APIs for usability and performance
- Product owners to bring ideas to life and deliver a compelling user experience
- QA engineers to help test and debug features
It would be fantastic if you have the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Familiarity with Figma
- Experience with building, deploying and operating what you build, including participating in on-call rotation
- Continuous integration: frontend build, packaging, and deployment systems
- Familiarity with Postman or Playwright
- Prototyping with Retool
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to create beautiful, responsive, and intuitive user interfaces
Our culture and values:
- We own and solve problems with an innovative mindset and high attention to detail. We are always striving for improvements in our platform and methodologies.
- We put our community first and support our colleagues by sharing our knowledge and providing constructive feedback.
- We value simplicity and focus and think twice before adding complexity.
- Given we are a remote-first team located all over the world, we value strong communication skills and an open, transparent culture. We use Google Apps, Slack, Zoom and Notion to collaborate in real time and work asynchronously. We also get together during the year at company events, plus at industry conferences, and meetups.
Comp and benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Meaningful, early employee Series A equity
- Flexible, unlimited PTO
- Choice of tech – choose your laptop when you join
- Employer contributions to local pension plans
About NetBox Labs
NetBox Labs helps companies build and manage complex networks. We accelerate the network automation initiatives of our customers by delivering open, composable products and supporting the network automation community.
The company’s NetBox Cloud product offers an enterprise grade, SaaS version of open source NetBox- the world’s most popular Network Source of Truth. The company is also home to Orb, the next generation open source network observability platform.
With customers like Dartmouth College and Constant Contact, NetBox Labs is building the open, composable network automation stack for networking teams.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com.