DevOps Platform Engineer (EU/UK)
NetBox Labs is looking for a DevOps Platform Engineer with 5+ years of DevOps experience to work within our engineering team on our SaaS platform. Please send your resumes to email@example.com.
In this role you will:
- Work as part of the engineering team on sprints that evolve our platform
- Provide expertise on infrastructure, config management and CI/CD to the engineering team
- Automate the build and deployment of software across our platforms
- Develop our observability, monitoring and alerting systems
- Participate in an on-call rotation and help troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Strive to improve the security and resilience of our platforms
Our tech stack:
- AWS (we use S3, RDS, Cognito, IAM and ECR)
- Kubernetes (EKS on AWS), Docker and Terraform
- GitHub (extensive use of GitHub Actions for CI)
- Prometheus and Grafana
- Applications in Golang and Python
- Automation in Python and Bash
It would be fantastic if you have experience with these tools:
- GitOps for Kubernetes (ArgoCD, Flux or GoCD)
- Load balancers (Traefik or HAProxy)
- Message queues (Kafka, MQTT or SQS)
- OpenTelemetry pipelines
- Experience with test automation
Our Culture and Values:
- We own and solve problems with an innovative mindset and high attention to detail. We are always striving for improvements in our platform and methodologies.
- We put our community first and support our colleagues by sharing our knowledge and providing constructive feedback.
- We value simplicity and focus and think twice before adding complexity.
- Given we are a remote-first team located all over the world, we value strong communication skills and an open, transparent culture. We use Google Apps, Slack, Zoom and Notion to collaborate in real time and work asynchronously. We also get together during the year at company events, plus at industry conferences, and meetups.
Comp and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Meaningful, early employee Series A equity
- Flexible, unlimited PTO
- Choice of tech – choose your laptop when you join
- Employer contributions to local pension plans
About NetBox Labs
NetBox Labs helps companies build and manage complex networks. We help customers accelerate network automation by delivering open, composable products and supporting the network automation community.
The company’s NetBox Cloud product offers an enterprise-grade, SaaS version of open source NetBox — the world’s most popular network source of truth. NetBox Labs is the commercial steward of NetBox and Orb, the next-generation open source network observability platform.
With dozens of customers like Dartmouth College and Constant Contact, and backed by investment from GGV Capital, Grafana Labs CEO Raj Dutt, Flybridge, IBM, Salesforce Ventures, and Mango Capital; NetBox Labs is building the open, composable network automation stack for networking teams.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.